Saturday, September 24, 2005

Rennthai Thai Restaurant

Feelin' bored at my usual eat-outs so i took a trip down clarke quay to check it out..I came across this thai restaurant, Rennthai and let's try it~


Keropok is served before our main dish..munch munch munch~!




This is really good..a combination of side dishes which consists of (from right): thai crackers (seemed to be made of coconut), veggie spring roll, thai fish cakes and bbq satay chicken (my fav). Served with 2 types of sauce for a dip!




Fried chicken with basil leaves coated over with a kind spicy sauce. I lurve the sauce! Taste like curry and the spice is just nice. A very appetizing meal..




My favourite pineapple fried rice! Fried onions added to give a strong flavour and a crunchy effect with every bite...oishii!




Location:Clarke Quay
Rating: Die die must try
Price: $40++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home